ISS- Intensified Student Studies
Welcome to my web page!
- I am the ISS teacher for grades 7 and 8.
- My classroom is located on the Middle School Campus --Room 25
- My day begins with Cafeteria Duty in the high school cafeteria-- 7:40--8:06.
- ISS students meet me in the HS cafeteria by 8:00 a.m.
- The ISS classroom is a Red Zone for cell phones; phones will be checked in with Ms. Bartosh daily. They will be returned at the end of each day--(8:10- 3:35)
- Students assigned to ISS may not participate in school sponsored activities in LG or out of town.
- Students will not be allowed to sleep and will be expected to complete all assignments assigned for the duration of their stay in ISS.
- All Code of Conduct rules apply and students should show LMS Pride.
- Lunch for ISS students is in room 12 from 11:09-11:39 with Ms. Karstedt
- My conference is 4th period: 11:43 a.m. to 12:38 p.m.
- Extended Day Studies (EDS): 3:35 - 4:15 p.m. in room 25
- I am also a Peer Mediation Trainer/ Sponsor.